A new version for RetroKit is now available in the Unity Asset Store.
The sprite editor now includes a select/move/duplicate tool.
Here’s the complete changelog:
- Added a select/move/duplicate tool for the sprite editor.
- Added buttons to move a frame left and right within a sprite animation.
- Added keyboard shortcuts to select tools in the sprite editor, for faster tool switching.
- Assets pixels per unit is nou adjustable in the RetroKit settings.
- Added a cursor to the track composer that shows exactly where the selected pattern will be placed (similar to the cursor in the pattern composer).
- Added a toolbar to the pattern composer with button alternatives to the some less obvious keyboard shortcuts.
- Disabled MIP chain on generated textures to avoid unwanted blurring.
- Fixed bug where changes in the animation speed weren’t applied properly.
- Fixed bug where a song/track/pattern wouldn’t resume playing from the correct position.
- Fixed bug that made it impossible to place partial notes in the last note slot of a pattern.
You can get RetroKit here.