RetroKit version 0.3.2 is now available!
Fixed some bugs and made some improvements. 🙂
- Selections can now be deleted by pressing DEL.
- Selection is now deselected when selecting a different tool.
- Actions with the select/move tool can now be undone/redone.
- Animation frame now only gets selected on mouse down and not on mouse drag.
- Fixed bug where the sprite editor would crash when deleting a retro sprite that was used in an animation playing in the preview window.
- Fixed some minor bugs.
You can get RetroKit here.